1. 3/28/16: Call for Participation (Faculty/Partners/Students) opens.
2. 4/30/16: Call for Faculty/Students/Partners Participation closes.
3. 5/15/16: Academic Liaisons select the top performers within their Corps and new recruits. Provide prioritized list of participants and the estimated travel support required on the Travel Scholarship Request Google doc.
4. 5/22/16: Finance Chair approves, modifies or declines travel requests on Google doc.
5. 5/18/16: Program and Poster Chairs notify student participants.
6. 5/21/16: Program Chairs notify Faculty/Students/Partner participants.
7. 6/1/16: Students, Faculty, and others submit final electronic copy for printed program
8. 6/1/16: Deadline for early registration for conference.
9. 6/5/16: Academic Liaisons confirm hotel list based on their Travel Authorization.
10. 7/13/16: Electronic version of posters due in Easy Chair.
11. Students and Faculty make their own travel arrangements.
12. Students recruited in the summer will be handled on a case-by-case basis.